Your new turbos are guaranteed 100% Genuine and brand new from the factory.
Our experience shows that most of the newly installed turbo failed due to:
• The failure of the first turbo not identified and rectified, usually due to
engine defects. The new turbo will similarly fail after installation.
• Negligence during the new installation.
Warning: You must follow the checklist below.
- Change new recommended oil & air filters.
- Change recommended engine oil.
- Pre-oil the turbo oil inlet.
- Change new oil inlet pipes or flush the oil inlet pipes to remove flakes or carbon deposits.
- Ensure oil supply of at least 0.5 kgf/m² or 7 psi within 3 seconds of 1st engine start (if possible, use oil gauge to measure).
- Mount turbine inlet to engine manifold.
- Attach oil inlet pipe to turbo and crank the engine a few times until oil flows out of the
turbo oil drain. Then attach the oil drain pipe.
- Connect remaining air piping hose.
- Ensure that all bolts, screws & nuts are tightened.
- Do not let foreign objects (screws, bolts, metal fragments, tools)
- Ensure that suitable gasket/metal flange are used for the turbine inlet, oil inlet and oil outlet. Do not use 'glue' gasket.
- Do not handle the turbo via the waste gate actuator rod or boost hose.
- Allow engine to idle for 5 minutes before operating at higher rpm.
- Check for unusual noises and leaks.
- Do not operate the turbo if you suspect any problems.
Consult us immediately.